Terms and conditions
Please read the regulations.
Out of concern for the safety and health of our customers and our employees, and in order to continually improve the quality of our services, please read the following rules and regulations before using our services. These regulations specify the rules of using the Ambra Day Spa offer.
Terms and Conditions of providing services in the Ambra Day Spa during the coronavirus pandemic
Clients of the Ambra Day Spa are obliged to familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations of services prior to using our services, and to abide by their provisions. Using the Ambra Day Spa offer means acceptance of the regulations without the need to sign them.
Provision of cosmetic services
- Only healthy persons are accepted for treatments. We reserve the right to refuse service to customers with symptoms of cold or flu.
- A client may not come to an appointment if:
- has symptoms indicative of an infectious disease,
- is in mandatory isolation or quarantine,
- is living with a person who is in mandatory isolation or quarantine,
- has had contact within one week with a person suspected of being infected, ill or referred for isolation.
- We limit the number of clients in the salon. The maximum number of clients in the salon at one time is 9. Clients are admitted at appropriate intervals.
- The waiting room is off limits.
- You should come to the treatment without accompanying persons.
- We maintain a safe distance of 2m between clients.
- Upon entering the salon, it is mandatory to disinfect your hands with hand disinfectant, which is located at the entrance.
- During your stay in the salon, you should cover your nose and mouth with a mask or another protective agent, unless the treatment performed makes it impossible. If the client does not have their own mask, it can be purchased at the Ambra Day Spa Reception for 1 PLN.
- We do not use cell phones in the salon.
- We do not serve coffee / tea. Water is served in disposable containers.
- We do not use product testers.
- Appointments can be made by phone: 607 100 974 / 12 421 66 66, by email: email@example.com, through the portal moment.pl: www.moment.pl/ambra-day-spa-krakow.
- We prefer payment by non-contact method.
Terms and conditions of services in Ambra Day Spa
Clients of the Ambra Day Spa are obliged to acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the service before beginning the treatment, and to abide by their provisions. Taking advantage of the Ambra Day Spa offer means acceptance of the regulations without the need to sign them.
Provision of Cosmetic Services
- Before commencing the provision of cosmetic services, the employee conducts an interview with the customer in order to determine whether, in view of the customer’s health condition, past illnesses or lifestyle, there are any contraindications to carry out the treatment, and in order to determine post-treatment recommendations..
- Each client or customer who is to have a cosmetic procedure performed must be familiarized with contraindications and possible indications for a given procedure. Only when they confirm in writing that there are no contraindications to a selected treatment, the treatment can be performed.
- Before starting a treatment, customers are obliged to inform the employee of any conditions that may constitute a contraindication to perform a cosmetic procedure (in particular, customers are required to inform about: heart disease, pacemaker use, cancer, inflammatory conditions in the acute phase, history of jaundice, pregnancy or childbirth, prosthetics, intrauterine devices, viral and bacterial diseases, thyroid disease, antibiotics, recent tooth extraction).
- Each time when the treatments are not performed in a series at an interval of 7-14 days, that is before the start of the next series, which occurs after a period of more than 30 days, the client confirms that there are no contraindications to perform a given treatment.
- If a new treatment is performed for a client or a client who had previously undergone other treatments, it is also necessary to familiarize with contraindications and a written confirmation by the client or the client of the lack of contraindications to perform a treatment.
- Each client before starting the treatment should take off all jewelry.
- Clients are obliged (should) inform an employee of the deterioration of their well-being during the procedure.
- Failure by the client to comply with the requirements of these rules will result in Ambra Day Spa not being held responsible for the treatment performed.
- Should there be any doubts as to the safety of a treatment, an employee has the right to refuse to perform it.
- Minors aged 13-18 may use the offer of the beauty salon only with the knowledge and consent of their parents or legal guardians, who take full responsibility for them by signing an appropriate statement.
- The beauty parlour is not responsible for children left unattended in the beauty parlour.
- Parents or their legal guardians are responsible for any damage or destruction done by children or youth.
- The customer or client is financially responsible for deliberate damage or destruction of equipment in the beauty salon.
- The Clinic is not responsible for valuables left outside the designated storage area without supervision.
Etiquette of Ambra Day Spa
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages and all kinds of intoxicating substances are strictly forbidden on the premises of the Ambra Day Spa.
- During treatments at the Ambra Day Spa, clients are asked to remain quiet.
- Except in emergencies, no phone calls are made or received during a cosmetic treatment.
Pricing policy and use of treatment passes
- Prices for services rendered are in accordance with the price list available in the salon and on the website www.ambraspa.pl. The client is also informed about all prices before the treatment.
- The client is entitled to take advantage of promotional prices in accordance with the promotions and discount offers in force at a given time.
- Promotions and discounts are not cumulative.
- One client can use the discount voucher only once (the voucher entitles to a single discount).
- Collecting more than one discount voucher does not entitle the client to a total of discounts.
- Treatment vouchers are valid for 12 months. After this time treatments are considered used.
- It is possible to exchange the services within a treatment voucher only in justified cases – exceptional fortuitous situations. Each such case will be considered individually and is not a precedent for others.
- In the case of failure to cancel a booked treatment appointment within a treatment pass before the lapse of 24 hours before the treatment, the treatment is considered to have been performed. Cancellation of a treatment may be made by notification by phone, text message or email. An attempt to call must be successful, i.e. the phone call must be answered by an Ambra Day Spa employee. If the phone call or text message is not possible, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form available at www.ambraspa.pl. Unsuccessful contact attempts will not be acknowledged.
Ambra Day Spa Cancellation Policy
- We understand that plans are subject to change, therefore cancellation of a treatment appointment should be requested at least 24 hours prior to the start of the treatment.
- If you do not cancel your reserved treatment appointment within the gift voucher prior to 24 hours prior to the treatment, the treatment is considered to have been performed and the gift voucher is considered to have been used.
- Cancellation of treatments/reservations may be made by telephone notification, text message or email. The attempted phone call must be successful, i.e. the phone call must be answered by an Ambra Day Spa employee. If the phone call or sms is not possible, please send an email to: email@example.com or use the form available at www.ambraspa.pl. Unsuccessful contact attempts will not be acknowledged.
- Failure to inform about the cancellation will result in charging you with the cost of the treatment as an advance payment for the treatment, which will be forfeited.
- The voucher becomes invalid if the client has booked an appointment and fails to show up at the salon on the agreed date without prior notice (minimum 24 hours before the appointment).
- Cancellation of a treatment or failure to appear at the booked date will result in no refund of the advance payment made towards the booking.
- You must arrive at the booked treatments at the appointed time. In case of significant delay for a treatment, it may be necessary to shorten the treatment. A treatment may be shortened only if there is no possibility to postpone it, or such postponement will result in significant delays of other treatments.
- In case of treatment delay caused by an employee of the Clinic, the treatment will be performed without shortening the treatment steps.
- The Clinic reserves the right to cancel a treatment with a simultaneous change of the reservation date or possibility of making a new appointment at a later time, of which the clients will be informed in advance.
- In the case of urgent situations beyond the control of an employee of the office, it is possible to cancel or reschedule as soon as possible after the situation arises. In other cases, clients will be informed of the change of the treatment time within 24 hours before the appointed time.
- In connection with the rescheduling, the client may choose the most convenient for him/her closest available date for the treatment.
Claims policy for Ambra Day Spa services
- Claims related to the following treatments: manicure/pedicure/nail styling are accepted up to 3 days after the performance of the treatment.
- Complaints relating to other cosmetic treatments are accepted up to 48 hours after the date of the treatment.
- Claims can be submitted by email to the e-mail address of Ambra Day Spa, by phone at the Ambra Day Spa Reception or to the manager tel. 601208802 in person at the Ambra Day Spa Salon.
- In any case, the condition for recognition of the complaint is the personal appearance in the salon within 48 hours after the treatment in order to assess its validity and offer compensation.
- If the customer is unable to appear in person to verify the validity of the complaint, please send photos to the e-mail address of the salon manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints can be submitted directly to the salon manager at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by phone at: 601208802
- A complaint will be dealt with within 2-14 days after it has been submitted in writing to the Salon’s e-mail address.
- The compensation for the complaint may be a new treatment or a refund in the form of a voucher to be used in the Ambra Day Spa.
- After considering the complaint, the customer is required to sign a complaint protocol at the Salon.
Conditions of purchase and use of gift vouchers (Gift Cards)
- Conditions of purchase and use of gift vouchers (Gift Cards)
Purchase of a voucher can be made in person at the Ambra Day Spa reception desk, through the website www.ambraspa.pl/kup-zaproszenie/, or by sending an email inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment for the purchased voucher can be made by cash or credit card directly at the Ambra Day Spa reception desk, by bank transfer when buying a voucher via www.ambraspa.pl/kup-zaproszenie/, or by bank transfer after placing an order via email.
- On your request we will send your Gift Card to a specified postal address or directly in electronic form to your e-mail address.
- The Ambra Day Spa voucher can be purchased for a specific amount, service or treatment package.
- The Ambra Day Spa voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The voucher contains a contact phone number and address of Ambra Day Spa, so that the recipient can make an appointment for a treatment at a convenient time for them.
- The recipient can choose any treatment from Ambra Day Spa offer. If the value of the selected voucher is lower, the recipient can choose a treatment with a higher value and pay the difference.
- The unused amount remains on the voucher and can be used on the next visit, until the voucher is fully used.
- The Ambra Day Spa voucher is not exchangeable for cash in full or in part and cannot be returned.
- The Ambra Day Spa voucher is not a means of payment for home care cosmetics.
- If you do not cancel your booked treatment date within the gift voucher before 24 hours prior to the treatment, the treatment is deemed to have been performed and the gift voucher is deemed to have been used.
- The gift voucher becomes invalid if the client has booked an appointment and fails to show up at the Salon on the agreed date without prior notice (minimum 24 hours before the appointment).
- Treatments/reservations may be cancelled by phone, text message or e-mail. The attempt to call must be successful, i.e. the phone call must be answered by an Ambra Day Spa employee. If the phone call or sms is not possible, please send an email to: email@example.com or use the form available at www.ambraspa.pl. Unsuccessful contact attempts will not be acknowledged.
- Each client has the right to access the regulations and the price list of the clinic’s services.
- In justified cases, the staff may refuse to perform a treatment.
- The Ambra Day Spa reserves the right to make changes in the regulations.
- Any matters not covered by the Ambra Day Spa Regulations will always be dealt with in an attempt to reach a compromise and agreement satisfactory to both parties, i.e. the client and the beauty salon.
- In matters not covered by these terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code will prevail.